Making introductions 给人作介绍
1. Jane, Tom. Tom, Jane.
2. Jane, this is Tom, Tom, this is Jane.
3. Jane, I'd like you to meet my friend Tom.
4. Jane, have you met Tom?
5. Jane, do you know Tom?
6. Look, Tom's here. Tome, come and meet Jane.
7. Jane, this is Tom. He's a friend from college.
8. Jane, Tom is the guy I was telling you about.
9. Do you know each other?
10. Have you two met ?
11. Have you two been introduced?
12. Allow me to introduce Professor Linda Ferguson of Harvard University.
13. Let me introduce our guest of honor, Mr.David Morris.
14. If you want to be introduced to the author, I think I can arrange it.
Making a self-introduction 作自我介绍
1. May I introduce myself
2. Hello, I'm Hanson Smith.
3. Excuse me, I don't think we've met. My name's Hanson Smith.
4. How do you do? I'm Hanson Smith.
5. I'm David Anderson. I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
6. First let me introduce myself. I'm Peter White, production manager.
7. My name is David. I work in the marketing department.
After being introduced. 被介绍与对方认识后
1. I'm glad to meet you.
2. Nice meeting you.
3. How nice to meet you.
4. I've heard so much about you.
5. Helen has told me all about you.
6. I've been wanting to meet you for some time.
7. I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.
8. It's a privilege to know you.