1. Do you find anything you like?
2. What can I do for you?
3. Can I help you?
4. Are you being helped?/Are you being served?
5. Is there anybody waiting on you?
Choosing and buying选择与购买
1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket.
2. I’d like to see some towels.
3. Show me that one, please.请把那个给我看看。
4. Let me have a look at this watch.
5. Would you show me this cup?
6. I’m interested in this new type of car.
7. I’m just looking, thanks.
8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind.
An attempt 试穿
1. Could you try it on please? How is it?
2. I like this one. May I try it on?
1. Do you have any on sale?
2. Do you carry hundredpercent cotton pants?
3. Can you get me one?
4. If I orded a suit now, how long could it take before I got delivery?