. Mary: I’d likespeakMarkel Benie please.
2. Markel: Is that Mary?
3. Mary: Yeah! Hello Markel!
4. Markel: Hello Mary! How are things in Washington?
5. Mary: I’m not in Washington. I’m in Rome. Will you come and meet me?
6. Markel: Oh really? That’s fantastic, Mary! Shallfind your hotel?
7. Mary: Oh, telldo mean the hotel.can stay at your apartment and try some real Italian food. Is your mother a good cook? And we’d do together again. Is that amazing? Whereit? Anyway look, I’m here in the square.have …..Soca stay for a good long time. Will you come over?
8. Markel: Where are you exactly?
9. Mary:do know. It’s a big long square with a lot of tourists and artists and cafes.
0. Markel: Is that Casibenle?
. Mary: Yeah, some Italian name. So how are you Markel?ca wait!
2. Mary: Hello Markel! Look that’s my picture. It’s good, is it? Can you pay it please?do have Italian money. There’s my luggage. Hey what kind of car you have? Is it a big one?
3. Markel: No. But it’ll be all right, Mary.
4. Markel: So Mary, these are my parents. Thismy mother and my father. Ms. Mary Hatmn.
5. Markel’s Father: How do you do? Really happymeet you, Ms Hatmn.
6. Mary: Hi! So thisyour apartment, Markel! It’s not big,it?
7. Markel: There are only three of us here. Anyway, never mind. There’s an extra bedroom for you.
8. Mary:do need a bedroom.can sleep in your room, can I? Like in the Harst in Washington.
9. Markel’s Mother: Oh no, Ms Hatmn. You must have your own bedroom. Please come with me.
20. Mary: This winevery good. Canhave some please? Oops! ………………
2. Markel’s Mother: (Italian Sentence).
22. Mary: What does that mean?
23. Markel: Oh it means what a nice young girl!
24. Mary: Thank you very much man.
25. Markel’s Father: I’m goingbed. It’s late. Good night Mary.
26. Markel’s Mother: Yes. It’s time foe bed.
27. Mary: Good night man. Hey Markel, we are alone togehter. Is that great?! Oh we will listen some music. What about this? It’s my brother’s new CD.
28. Markel: But my parents are in bed.
29. Markel’s Mother: What’s happening?
30. Mary: Oh hi, it’s my brother’s group. Is it incredible?
3. Markel’s Mother: It’s so loud.ca sleep.
32. Markel’s Father: Yes. Why do you listenit tomorrow? We are tired now, I’m afraid.
33. Mary: Ok Ok I……
34. Markel’s Mother: Good night.
35. Marekel: Good night Mary. If you’d likehave a bath, the bathroomnextyour bedroom. See you in the morning.
36. Markel: Hey, what’s that?
37. Mary: Oh Markel,ca sleep.]
38. Markel: Oh dear!
39. Mary: You are happysee me, are you?
40. Markel: Yes, of courseam. But Mary, my parents’ bedroomnext door.
4. Mary: Never mind about your parents Markel. What about your little Mary?