日常英语 | 电话 | 购物 | 酒店 | 旅游 | 办公英语 | 公务员 | 简历 | | 英语笑话 | 英语故事 | 祝福 | 文化  
动画英语 | 考研 | PETS | LSAT | BEC | 双语 | 体育 | 奥运 | 金融 | 医疗 | 商务 | 单词 | 听力 | 留学 | 移民

 | 首页 | 考试 | TOEFL | IELTS | GRE | GMAT | 四六级 | 写作 | 口语 | 行业 | 英语文章 | 学习 | 语法 | 论坛 | 

>> 767英语学习网 >> 行业 >> 奥运英语 >> 文章正文

栏目导航

奥运英语:我怎样到那里?

  How do I get there?
  我怎样到那里?

  A See you later this evening.

  A 今晚见。

  B Yes. See you at six at the restaurant.

  B 好的。6点在餐馆见。

  A OK. By the way, how do I get there?

  A 好。顺便问一下,我怎样到那里?

  B To the restaurant? Take a taxi. It's the easiest way.

  B 到餐馆?乘出租车去。这是最简便的方法。

  A I guess so. How about the subway?

  A 我想也是这样。乘地铁怎么样?

  B Yes. You could take the subway. The restaurant is very close to Chaoyang subway.

  B 是的,你也可以乘地铁。餐馆离朝阳门站非常近。

  Notes 注释

  1 Remember what you can say about future arrangements: See you later. / See you later; See you at six this evening. / See you at six this evening.

  记住对将来的安排可以这样说:See you later. / 回见; See you at six this evening. / 今晚6点见。

  2 To ask advice on how to get to a place, you can say: How do I get there? / How do I get there?

  要问某人怎样到达某地的建议,你可以说:How do I get there? /我怎样到达那里?

  3 Remember comparatives for two things and superlatives when you are comparing more than two things: It is easier to take a taxi than to take the subway. / It is easier to take a taxi than to take the subway; Compared with a bus and the subway, to take a taxi is the easiest way./ Compared with a bus and the subway, to take a taxi is the easiest way.

  记住比较两种事物时用形容词比较级,而比较两种以上的事物时用形容词的最高级: It is easier to take a taxi than to take the subway. / 乘出租车比乘地铁容易; Compared with a bus and the subway, to take a taxi is the easiest way./ 跟公共汽车和地铁相比,乘出租车最简便。

  Key phrases and sentences
  重要的短语与句子

  See you later this evening.
  今晚见。

  Yes.  See you at six at the restaurant.
  好的。6点在餐馆见。

  OK.  By the way, how do I get there?
  好。顺便问一下,我怎样到那里?

  To the restaurant?  Take a taxi. 
  到餐馆?乘出租车去。

  It's the easiest way.
  这是最简便的方法。

  I guess so.  How about the subway?
  我想也是这样。乘地铁怎么样?

  Yes.  You could take the subway.  The restaurant is very close to Chaoyang subway.
  是的,你也可以乘地铁。餐馆离朝阳门站非常近。

  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 网站地图 | 友情链接 |

    767英语学习网 版权所有:copyright 2007-2008 www.english767.com