日常英语 | 电话 | 购物 | 酒店 | 旅游 | 办公英语 | 公务员 | 简历 | | 英语笑话 | 英语故事 | 祝福 | 文化  
动画英语 | 考研 | PETS | LSAT | BEC | 双语 | 体育 | 奥运 | 金融 | 医疗 | 商务 | 单词 | 听力 | 留学 | 移民

 | 首页 | 考试 | TOEFL | IELTS | GRE | GMAT | 四六级 | 写作 | 口语 | 行业 | 英语文章 | 学习 | 语法 | 论坛 | 

>> 767英语学习网 >> 行业 >> 医疗英语 >> 文章正文

栏目导航

医院常用英语:服药

病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.

药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

病人:给你。
Patient: Here you are.

药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。
Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you very much.

药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。
Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?

病人:是的。
Patient: Yes, indeed.

药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?
Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。
Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.

药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?
Patient: How about this cough syrup?

药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

病人:非常感谢。
Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.


单词 Words:

prescription  n. 药方

tablet  n. 药片

syrup  n. 糖浆

spoonful  n. 勺

recover  vi康复


短语Phrases:

fill the prescription  抓药

by the way  顺便问一下

take the medicine  服药

three times a day  每日三次

in no time  很快

[1] [2] 下一页  

  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 网站地图 | 友情链接 |

    767英语学习网 版权所有:copyright 2007-2008 www.english767.com